||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS) is a specialist provider of asset services, custody, payments and treasury services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide. We serve clients from 20 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, delivering services to safeguard client assets and maximize liquidity. As a strong, stable partner, focused on meeting our clients' evolving needs, RBC I&TS has an unwavering commitment to managing operational risk in our business and the highest credit ratings among our peers. Rated by our clients as the #1 global custodian for six consecutive years, RBC I&TS is trusted with over USD 3 trillion in client assets under administration as at July 31, 2016.
What is the opportunity?
As Senior Manager Fund Corporate Services, you will be accountable for providing support to RBC I&TS Funds business by managing funds corporate services (FCS).
You will be responsible for services such as domiciliation and corporate secretary, as well as bank internal governance and regulatory obligations for the FCS department.
What will you do?
- Manage the FCS team on a daily basis (comprised of +/- 15 teams members)
- Deliver fund corporate services to clients in line with contractual arrangements in place
- Supervise the domiciliation activity, acting as ultimate point of escalation for any decision related hereto
- Act as point of contact for regulators in relation to the activity covered by FCS
- Ultimate responsibility for the review of fund documentation such as prospectus to ensure they are in line with bank requirements and policies
- Build a cohesive team spirit by establishing and communicating a shared vision and sense of purpose for the team
What do you need to succeed?
- 5 years of experience in team management
- Sound knowledge of Luxembourg Investment Fund Legislation and Corporate Law in particular related to Alternative Investment Funds
- Experience in funds domiciliary and engineering services (Bank, Law firm, Management Company or similar experience)
- Be familiar with funds operational services in particular in the Real Estate / Private Equity area.
- Ability to lead initiatives and manage cross-functional relationships
- Superior interpersonal skills and networking capabilities with clients, industry associations, business leaders, colleagues and staff
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
|Category||Financial Services, Property / Auctioneering, Investments funds|