||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Our client is a famous private bank. For their Luxembourgish subsidiary, we are currently looking for their future Support Engineer.
As an support/system engineer, you will join the infrastructure team and will have to act as an IT expert in general.
The team is not very large and the members are thus not so specialized. This means you will have the opportunity to work on various assignments and not only day-to-day tasks.
You will have to provide support to the 40 users of the bank and perform standard system administration & support tasks :
- Resolve problems and issues ;
- Maintain the system ;
- Perform standard and daily Microsoft, Unix and Linux system administration ;
- Monitor all server statuses ;
- Act in line with ITIL best practises and CSSF/BCL regulators ;
- Report to management.
- Ideally graduated in IT ;
- Relevant experience in a similar position (2-3 years) ;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese. Any other language is considered as a strong asset ;
- Practical experience with Linux, Unix, MS Windows and i5/OS ;
- Knowledge of MS Sever and SWIFT ;
- Autonomous, rigorous, relational ease and able to work within a team.
Are you willing to join a dynamic and family sized company? Do not hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don’t hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!
|Category||IT / Programming|