||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
The Max Planck Institute Luxembourg is an Institute of the Max Planck Society, which is Germany’s most successful research organization. The Institute in Luxembourg carries out collaborative and interdisciplinary research in the fields of international, European and regulatory law and dispute resolution.
The Institute is currently recruiting a:
Communication Officer (m/f)
- Permanent position
- full time, 40 hrs/week
Under the authority of the Directors of the Institute, the communication officer is responsible for drawing up and ensuring execution of activities regarding communication for the Institute, to different internal and/or external parties in order to optimise distribution of information and contribute to the realisation of communication policy and goals.
- Coordinate, further develop and implement the Institute communication strategy within the framework of the overall institution communication strategy
- Provide communications advice and support to the Institute members
- Identify relevant topics for dissemination in close collaboration with the researchers
- Facilitate and support the writing of articles increasing the dissemination of the Institute research findings, identify target audiences and appropriate communications tools to achieve greatest impact
- Draft, copy‐edit and post clear, compelling and relevant content – website, Facebook, Twitter, press releases, etc.
- Design and edit publications such as the various Institute’s reports, research brochures and other marketing material in English
- Draft online news articles for the internal electronic newsletter
- Manage the press pages and further develop the research pages of the Institute’s website
- Degree‐level education with 3‐4 years professional experience in the domain
- Strong writing and copy‐editing skills underpinned by analytical thinking
- Excellent command of English (native) and fluent in French and/or German (written and spoken), knowledge of both additional languages being considered an asset.
- Familiar with the use of content management systems, Microsoft Office and social media
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge of the academic working environment and its special needs
- Able to cover and learn more about a range of research topics
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise competing demands and to ensure deadlines are met
- Team player
The MPI Luxembourg offers an interesting working environment within an international team of researchers in the heart of Europe.
Salary and social benefits are provided according to the Luxembourgish legal requirements.
The Max Planck Institute Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply online until 30th June 2017 via the platform jobs.lu
|Category||Marketing / Market research|
Apply for this job
|24/05/2017||Editorial Assistant (m/f)||Luxembourg|