||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Within the context of our development, we are seeking to engage in our Bank a:
Global Custody Employee (M/F)
Fixed term Contracts
As Global Custody employee you will be part of the Global Custody department.
- Receipt and booking of cash and securities transactions from clients
- Cash & securities instructions by swift
- Follow-up settlement cash & securities transactions
- Derivatives transactions & reconciliation
- Experience: 1 to 5 years in back-office (cash & securities) settlement
- Education : minimum Bac+3
- IT skills : Microsoft Office, knowledge of Swift and Olympic is an asset
- Languages: French and English, spoken and written
- Other: Flexibility and team spirit are essential
SMBC Nikko Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. will offer you career opportunities working in a young and dynamic team as well as attractive advantages.
We will only reply to those candidates who meet these specific qualifications.
All information will be treated confidentially.
The selected candidate will be requested to provide with a criminal record
To apply for this position, please forward your CV in confidence to:
SMBC NIKKO BANK (Luxembourg) S.A. - Attn.: Human Resources Department
2, rue Hildegard von Bingen, L-1282 Luxembourg
or via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Contact||Human Resources Department|