||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Nordea Bank S.A. is part of the Nordea Group, the leading financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic regions, which has 11 million clients and more than 30 000 employees. As the leading Nordic pan-European banking entity in Luxembourg, Switzerland and Singapore, Nordea Bank S.A. focuses on International Private Banking and Wealth Management.
What we offer
If you are interested in improving your professional skills by working in and international environment among highly dedicated colleagues, a position as Insurance Business Support Partner within Private Banking International may appeal to you.
As Insurance Business Support Partner you will support the internal organisation and the external activities covering the daily management of insurance accounts. This team is the in-house knowledge hub for insurance related tasks and processes. The role involves close co-operation with various teams to ensure that we can provide the highest service quality possible to Insurance companies and policy holders.
- Support and troubleshooting with wealth partners in all the daily tasks related to insurance policies
- Contact and service to all insurance companies
- Booking of fees and input of orders, payments, registration of client data
- Reporting to insurance companies
- Client documentation and filing
- Updating processes and procedure related to the handling of insurance business
- Participating in tasks and projects related to Insurance Wrapper business in the Bank
- At least 3 years of professional experience within financial sector and/or relevant education
- Client oriented;
- Attention to details;
- Team player who is also able to work independently;
- Flexible and service-minded approach;
- Good administrative skills;
- Knowledge of the Luxembourgish life insurance market is a must;
- Strong competences in Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of Triple A and T24 system will be considered an advantage;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required; any other language will be an asset.
More information and send Application
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your Cover Letter and CV in English latest on 5th of June 2017 via the platform jobs.lu.
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Banking, Financial Services|
Apply for this job
|27/05/2017||Marketing & Communication Traineeship for 6-12 months (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|27/05/2017||Business Management Officer (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|26/05/2017||Triple’A Business Analyst (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|26/05/2017||Sales Support for our Swiss desk (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|25/05/2017||Traineeship in our Business Management Team in Luxembourg for 6-12 months starting as soon as possible (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|24/05/2017||System Engineer (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|24/05/2017||IT Engineer (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|24/05/2017||Senior T24 Analyst / Developer (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|24/05/2017||Head of Finance (f/m)||Luxembourg|