Rowlands is representing an international investment management company which is currently recruiting a Senior Marketing Specialist (F/M) for its Luxembourg’s office.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing & Communication based in London, the Senior Marketing Specialist will support and guide all promotional activities for fund and separate account business under license, acting as a central coordination point for the European branches. By working closely with the European Distribution teams, he will ensure marketing and client service-related materials are in line with the evolving regulatory requirements of the CSSF as well as local regulators in the core business, in particular those relating to the retail market. Key tasks include:
- Responsible for helping to establish expertise and framework for the production of retail compliant marketing material across Europe
- Be in charge of the implementation of expertise and framework for the use of social media across Europe
- Responsible for supporting the Copy Editors in the process of tracking and incorporating all compliance language updates to ensure materials comply with legal and regulatory requirements of the CSSF and local regulators
- Works closely with the Legal & Compliance team to understand evolving regulatory requirements and the impacts of ongoing regulatory change such as MIFID II on client servicing and promotional activities. Responsible for communicating the impact of these changes to the relevant Distribution teams
- Acts as an escalation point to senior management in case of concerns about promotional activities or where arbitration is required
- Ensures the company’s evolving marketing strategies, including the evolution of the digital capabilities, remains within the regulatory guidelines in Europe
- Works with the local teams to understand local business and marketing plans, providing guidance as needed from a regulatory perspective
- Keeps up to-date with industry trends, competitor activities and regulatory developments.
- Participates in meetings with regulators representing marketing for the group, in conjunction with senior Legal & Compliance team members
- Works on ad hoc projects related to promotional and client servicing activities in Europe
- Be a member of the Luxembourg Fund Industry Community for topics relevant to the function
- Responsible for Group’s reporting
- Master degree in Marketing & Communication, specialization in Digital Marketing is an asset
- Experience with marketing collateral created for a retail audience
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English, knowledge of French will be considered as an advantage
- Able to interact with various and remote stakeholders: team members, managers, regulators, peers from competitors….
- Strong ability to prioritize assigned work and complete in a timely manner
- In-depth knowledge of investment language, spelling, punctuation, grammar and style guides and ability to apply it to work assignments
- Working knowledge of financial and investment concepts, compliance issues and ability to apply it to work assignments
For more information or for a first confidential conversation concerning this vacancy, we invite you to contact us (+352/46.41.35-1).
We invite you to submit your application file in Word using the required title format 'Name_Firstname_ref 9421' to us.
Please note that Rowlands ensure you the strictest confidentiality and the utmost attention to your application during the whole recruitment process. No information will be transmitted to a third part without a prior consent.