||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Headquartered in Luxembourg since its creation in 1870, Paul Wurth is the global leader in ironmaking technologies. Our full-range solutions include engineering, project management, supply, site supervision, commissioning assistance and after-sales services for complete industrial plants, processes and equipment. With a dedicated staff of more than 1600 collaborators, the Paul Wurth Group is active worldwide, operating entities and affiliated companies in the main iron and steelmaking regions of the world.
To strengthen our department Electrics, Instrumentation & Control, we are currently looking for a
PLC/DCS Programmer (m/f)
Focused on automation Level 1 application development for our ironmaking equipment, your main tasks are:
- Elaboration of functional descriptions in close collaboration with process departments and customers
- Creation of logic and flow diagrams for program design
- Elaboration, simulation and test of PLC and DCS programs based on automation hardware brands such as SIEMENS, B&R, ABB, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC, ROCKWELL, …
- Follow-up of sub-supplier (automation, instrumentation …)
- Elaboration of standard solutions and enhancement of existing systems
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies (Industry 4.0, Cloud, Machine Learning, etc.)
- Elaboration of P&ID and technical specifications
- On site commissioning
- Customer assistance.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- At least 5 years of experience
- Interest in learning and understanding industrial processes
- Flexible and willing to travel worldwide
- Able to work in a professional and independent manner and to quickly integrate in a dynamic multinational and multicultural team
- Fluent in English and German or French.
If you are looking for a career opportunity in an international Group and are open to accept new challenges together with an experienced team, please send your complete application including a recent photograph to:
PAUL WURTH S.A. Human Resources 32, rue d‘Alsace L -1122 Luxembourg or via the platform jobs.lu
|Category||IT / Programming|