||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
We are currently looking for an Administrative Intern.
Duration: 6 to 12 months
- The Administrative Intern will collaborate with the Marketing, Facility & IT Director and the HR & Admin Director in all the tasks related to Corporate, Administrative and HR matters.
- Telephone coverage, mail and correspondence management
- Organisation of meetings and events
- Welcoming guests and visitors
- Support the preparation and implementation of various HR projects.
- Support the recruitment process: plan interviews, send feedback to candidates, keep a comprehensive overview of interesting candidates
- Coordinate the registration for trainings
- Coordinate the interaction with suppliers
If you have the following profile, we are highly interested in hearing from you!
- Currently enrolled in a college degree program working towards a Bachelor's, Master's or higher degree or having a Bachelor’s, Master or University degree in Administration or HR.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Good project management skills, pro-active.
- Ability to work independently with good collaborative skills.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, stress-resistant and a team player.
We offer you…
- A highly motivating and dynamic work environment in a growing and appreciated sector where you will be able to develop your personal and professional competencies and your skills.
- An internship giving you a comprehensive view on the role of Administration and Human Resources in a growing Company.
- A challenging and very diversified internship involving contacts with many different cultures and nationalities.
If you believe your experience and motivations match this job offer, we would appreciate receiving your application, together with a motivation letter and your latest CV.
Please refer to our website (www.innpact.com) to learn more about our team, services, clients and values.
|Category||HR / Recruitment, Secretarial / Admin / Clerical, Work Experience / Internship|
Apply for this job
|25/06/2017||Board Advisor and Relationship Manager - Impact Finance Funds (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|25/06/2017||Financial Controller for an impact finance consulting firm||Luxembourg|
|24/06/2017||Impact Funds Financial Model Consultant||Luxembourg|