||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest bank in Luxembourg. Founded in 1856, BIL is a key player in the Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury and Financial Markets. These businesses are backed up by strong Support functions and by our Operational departments.
We are currently looking for a:
Senior Credit Structurer (M/F)
Our lending capabilities are a key differentiating element for Wealth Management. Credit Structuring plays a crucial role in defining and implementing the lending strategy and in capturing and keeping top clients internationally.
The Senior Credit Structurer part of a team of experts. He/She is reporting to the Head of Credit Structuring team within Products & Solutions, which is the group-wide entity responsible for developing and delivering a competitive offering to all client segments.
Through the involvement in high-profile cases, he/she will be a key person within Wealth Management and his/her credibility in the risk and the front units will be absolutely decisive for success.
- As a senior credit expert, working in collaboration with client advisors and the bank's other centres of expertise, you will structure bespoke financing solutions for our (U)HNWI clients (or high-potential prospects), while ensuring that the risks relating to these operations are acceptable to the bank. You will regularly be in contact with the clients and their advisors, and have a very visible role in serving key clients.
- Contribute to the Facility structuring and acceptance process, and coordinate the implementation of all major and complex lending operations for the Wealth Management segment.
- Contribute the coordination of the Wealth Management Credit Steering Committee in order to align business and risk and to improve the quality of the credit applications submitted by the Wealth Management department to the credit and commitment committees.
- Contribute to the development and structure of new complex financing products in order to adapt the Wealth Management offer in line with our clients, markets and competitors.
- You have at least 5-10 years professional experience in lending (corporate finance, corporate banking, risk, etc.) and have proven your ability to create added value, in particular through the pertinence of the credit structures proposed.
- You hold a master's degree in one of the following areas: finance, commercial law, tax law, financial engineering or financial mathematics.
- You are fluent in English and French, both oral and in writing. Any other language are welcomed.
- You are able to manage important deadlines while setting priorities.
- You are noted by your peers for your analytical skills and for your very strong sense for balancing risk and return.
- You maintain a professional appearance and work with the utmost respect for client and prospect confidentiality.
Education level: Bac +3
Work experience: 1-2 years
Start contract date: 07-06-17
Contract duration: Undefined
|Location||2953 Luxembourg, LU|
|Payment||Salaire non communiqué.|
|Contact||Via La Rubrique Recrutement Du Site Internet|