- Being part of Broadcast IT development team, you will participate to the evolution of existing products and to the development of new solutions for the subsidiaries of RTL Group and for other television channels;
- You are responsible for the production, maintenance and the follow-up of the applications;
- You ensure the design and the development of web solutions
- You write the general and detailed specifications and the technical documentation;
- You participate in the user training.
- Bachelor or Master in IT;
- Beginner or maximum 2 years’ experience in .NET development
- Technical knowledge:
- OS Windows / Linux
- Language: C#, PL SQL
- Database: relational database (Oracle, MS SQL Server, …)
- Skills on IT Service Management and Business Intelligence products are an asset.
- English and French are compulsory (German or Luxembourgish is an asset);
- Team player and able to work autonomously.
- Enthusiastic and highly self-motivated.
- Eager to work in a multi-cultural and challenging environment.
- Willing to improve personal skills in new technologies.
About our company:
BCE (Broadcasting Center Europe) is a 100% subsidiary of RTL Group, the leading entertainment network in Europe. Take part in the development of a major European integrator and service provider in the fields of TV channels, radio stations, content production companies, postproduction, telecommunications and IT. BCE’s clients are key stakeholders on media market such as RTL Tele Letzebuerg, M6, Fun, Fremantlemedia, Endemol, RTL, Euronews…
If you are interested in this position, please send your motivation letter and CV by post to the Human Resources Department, Laetitia Valappia, 43, boulevard Pierre Frieden, L-1543 Luxembourg or via the platform jobs.lu