||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
What is the opportunity?
As a member of Application Portfolio Management Functional Change team, you will be in charge of delivering the system design as well as ensuring the development and the integration of functionalities that support RBC I&TS applications mainly deployed in Luxembourg and UK.
The Technical System Analyst is responsible for the quality of functional changes before they are implemented in production. He liaises with vendors in order to clarify functional / non-functional needs and follow up the deliveries. He has capability to lead technical design and conduct code reviews to guarantee good development practices are properly in place.
This position requires technical leadership to work collaboratively within I&TS and T&O supporting the achievement of the business and IT strategy and priorities, including near-term and longer term objectives.
What will you do?
As Technical System Analyst,
- You will lead technical design on application development
- You will ensure development lifecycle and best practices are accurately followed
- You will produce documentation on implemented solutions or ensure it is
- You will track and address functional gaps
- You will integrate yourself in a distributed development team although being able to work independently
What do you need to succeed?
- Expertise in Java development with significant professional work experiences
- Sound knowledge of development tools and common open source libraries
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Good communication (in English) and organizational skills
- Agile background or acquaintance
- Experience in continuous integration, deployment and delivery
- Business knowledge in financial services industry
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Work with many different stakeholders given the nature of the platform
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Ability to work in a global distributed team
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact by working on a cutting edge product
- Leaders who support your development through training and study groups
|Category||IT / Programming|