||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
What is the opportunity?
As a member of Application Portfolio Management – UK/LUX – Datawarehouse Services, you will be responsible for delivering high quality system solutions linked to Datawarehouse management. You will provide analytical and technical support on all kind of projects impacting Datawarehouse Services (Operational, Regulatory, Client, Audit, Technical migration, …). You will work in a multi-cultural environment (with a mix of internal, onshore and offshore resources).
In this position you will follow standardized processes, develop operational efficiencies and design the appropriate technical solutions for new initiatives. You will ensure applications are aligned to Enterprise security policies and procedures.
The Senior Technical System Analyst will be responsible for quality review of changes before the release in production and liaise with Vendors to anticipate and to prepare the evolution of frameworks and development practices.
What will you do?
AsDatawarehouse Senior TSA,
- You will lead detailed design phases for small to medium projects/ programs identifying, tracking and resolving technical issues.
- You will prepare high level and detailed technical specifications for small to medium projects in accordance with PLC, security and architecture documentation objectives.
- You will develop and deploy business-aligned applications
- You will adhere to corporate controls (e.g. internal and external audits, information security, application custodians tasks)
- You will build Future Capability : express a vision for change based on the awareness of business challenges and by bringing innovative approach and/or solutions to accelerate the delivery
What do you need to succeed?
- In-depth knowledge of relevant Datawarehouse and BI technologies and tools available today as in Software development and integration mechanism (ETL, Data Modeling, Dimensional Data, …).
- Solid background of the tooling/languages in use within the team: Oracle PL/SQL and tuning, SAP/BO suite (BODS, WebI, Crystal), ErWin.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Agile methodology and mindset
- Ability to work as one team with development team in other locations.
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and orally in English) with clients, operations, staff and management.
- Business knowledge of financial institutions, understanding of market product funds, and custody in order to be able to deliver.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
|Category||IT / Programming|