||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
We are an international market leader selling premium-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty.
As a continually expanding international group of companies, we are now represented in 34 countries worldwide with approximately 30 subsidiaries. Our innovative character, integrity, financial strength and leadership have already won us many awards. Do we sound like a company you would like to work for?
Become part of a committed team that has the stated aim of creating a tailor-made WEB solution with state-of-the-art architecture for the PM Group.
Use your experience in an international team. Benefit from all the advantages that an employer can offer that has won several awards.
FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER
- Expert knowledge with HTML5 & CSS3
- Understanding of PHP, .NET, and variations of SQL for code implementation
- Understanding of server-side scripting & processes
- Mastery of web and responsive design standards
- Ability to work with GIT version controlling
- Experience with JS frameworks (such as AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, and ReactJS)
- Familiarity of CSS frameworks (such as Bootstrap)
- Mastery of testing & debugging
- On/Off page SEO experience is a major plus
- Further development, optimization and programming of software projects
- Individual programming according to given specifications
- Adjustment / development and debugging of existing software
- Project work in a small dynamic team
If you are looking a full-time position with room for advancement, please send your resume/CV, samples of your work and availability to the address below. We offer great benefits along with a fun and creative work environment.
or via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Category||IT / Programming, Analysis / Project Management|
Apply for this job
|25/06/2017||First Level Support Web Applications and IT Infrastructure||Schengen|
|22/06/2017||Compliance Manager Maternity (M/F)||Schengen|