||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
What is the opportunity?
As Analyst, Fund Risk Management Support, System Experts you will participate, for RBC entities all around the world, in the implementation of Investment Compliance controls, in close contact with internal clients. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing the client’s needs and requirements
- Translating business rules into algorithms
- Maintaining system availability in relation with the provider
- Ensuring a high level a data quality
- Participating in project analysis
- Proposing innovative solution
- Supporting system users for their day to day activities
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for reports, rules development
- You are accountable for Investment Compliance tools management
- You are accountable for LDC/LNP & LDR system maintenance
- You are accountable for the documentation of controls, reports and processes implementation and follow-up
- You are accountable for the day to day support to Business activities: ensure all client (internal/external) issues are responded in a timely and effective manner
- You will be In charge of incident management
What do you need to succeed?
- Mandatory: demonstrate at least 2 years of experience in VB.Net development (Framework 4.0)
- Demonstrate very good knowledge of OOP, C#, SQL, VBA
- Very good knowledge of Visual Studio, Microsoft Office
- Familiarity in project management
- Result oriented
- Client focused
- Good level of English
- Good knowledge of financial products and derivatives
- Ability for communication (written/oral) and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, IT / Programming, Analysis / Project Management|