WHO WE ARE
Mercedes pay S.A. is a young, innovative start-up in the field of mobile/online payment. Our goal is to establish the new standard for payment processes. ‘Mercedes pay’ is the electronic payment system for services provided by the Daimler Group. It is a fundamental component of Daimler’s mobility and digitalization strategy. As a part of the Daimler group, we are ambitious to make the products and services that Daimler offers even more appealing with the new payment system.
We are looking for a Customer Support Agent (m/f) to be the first contact and “face” to our clients.
- Managing the first client requests and requirements based on received incidents by applying the procedures
- Solving incidents or finding appropriate solutions and/or suggestions
- Transferring the incidents to the appropriate second line team for further 2nd line support investigation
- Completing the procedures at disposal to improve the first line support KPI
- Helping the IT and the Operation department to face and support in solving basic software issues
- First relevant working experience in similar Customer Support position
- Interest in the Fintech industry
- Customer and solution oriented
- Team player
- Open and eloquent communicator
- Required language skills in English, French and German, any additional language is considered as an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
- Contribution to the future of a fast growing and sustainable company
- Working with highly motivated and skilled top performers
- Enjoying an open environment with high flexibility and agility
- Being rewarded with an attractive remuneration package
We particularly welcome applications from disabled persons.
Please apply via jobs.lu