||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services and Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. (MIBL) is a Bank incorporated in Luxembourg and is fully owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation, member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, one of the largest financial groups worldwide.
MIBL provides a wide range of financial services to institutional investors including depositary, custody, fund administration and other banking-related services.
MIBL now has an opening in its Depositary and Custody Services Department for an:
Experienced Settlement Employee
(Ref.: DCS_AMT 04/17)
Field of activity:
You will join the Custody Services Section, which consists of 18 people of different nationalities. You must have a solid understanding of the financial sector.
The Account Management Team is an international team of dedicated and experienced people. You will be a team player for the administration of settlement of international securities, derivative instruments and third party funds. You will be a point of contact with the customers and investment managers for queries and resolution of items.
The Custody Services Team consists of different teams: a team for Income Collection, a team for Corporate Events, a team for Dividend Payments and one for Tax Processing/Inquiries. You will have a solid background in tax processing and/or good knowledge on all corporate actions aspects.
Besides the daily business, you will have the opportunity to participate in projects, testing and procedures.
The ideal applicant has excellent communication skills, a problem solving attitude and takes initiatives. He/she likes challenges and focus on delivering steady quality to all clients, minimizing the risk exposure to the company. You are accurate and pay attention to details with excellent communication & management skills and service-minded as a team player.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Respond appropriately to daily client inquiries as well as pro-actively anticipate clients’ needs;
- Experience in derivatives bookings and understanding of these financial instruments is an asset;
- Collect, validate and executes securities trade processing;
- Matching confirmation, managing of transfers, deposits and forex;
- Respond to operational related client inquiries in regards to Securities Settlement and Cash clearing and provide help for client and investment managers to receive decent answers from any MIBL Dept. which concerns other operational fields and/or strategic operational set-up;
- Inquire with sub-custodians within MIBL network any needed operational information;
- Perform and verify all necessary securities transaction, fund transfer/receipt, derivative related cash transaction instructed by customer including fail management;
- Perform and verify all necessary fund transfer/receipt instructed by other departments of the bank;
- Perform, book and verify all necessary function to process interbank placement, customer deposit, foreign exchange transaction initiated by Treasury Department in case of need, and;
- Supervise and instruct assigned staff with enforcing “4 eye” principle;
- Assist supervisors in specific projects.
- Graduate degree in Economics/Finance or equivalent;
- Advance banking & securities operations and custody business knowledge are mandatory;
- 8-10 years of experience in the Global Custody Industry and Securities Settlement area;
- Analytical, organizational, communication and “number handling” skills are mandatory;
- Good communication and management skills;
- Team player with professional courtesy and consciousness with an Intermediate management & supervising skill for a small group;
- Ability to respect deadlines;
- Quick learner, strong work organization, prioritization skills and ability to adapt to changing environments;
- Knowledge in PC and its software is required. Business level PC programming and macro skills, including VBA, SQL or other software are not mandatory, but recommended;
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge;
- Fluent in English / any additional language is an advantage.
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity, please send your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae and a photo to:
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services & Banking (Luxembourg) S.A.
Attention: Human Resources Department
287-289, Route d’Arlon
L – 1150 Luxembourg
or via the platform jobs.lu
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Financial Services|
Apply for this job
|20/08/2017||Internship in Accounting Department||Luxembourg|
|20/08/2017||Financial Reporting – Middle Officer||Luxembourg|
|20/08/2017||Fund on-boarding Officer (M/F) - CDD 9 Months||Luxembourg|
|20/08/2017||Banking Services Internship||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Dev Ops Manager - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Service Desk & Operations Manager - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||1st Level System Operator - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Fund on-boarding and KIIDs Officer (M/F) - CDI||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Fund Legal Officer (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|19/08/2017||Administrative Assistant (M/F) One year fixed term contract||Luxembourg|
|18/08/2017||Fund Administration – Data Management Officer (Fixed Term Contract)||Luxembourg|