||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
KR Recruitment Luxembourg are delighted to be recruiting the AML Analyst position for a leading international bank in Luxembourg.
This is a truly unique opportunity; You will develop within a hugely dynamic and fast-growing company– your career opportunities will be outstanding.
- Ensure all aspects of Client Identification Program (CIP) are in accordance with know Your Customer (KYC) and compliance with the Luxembourg regulatory framework standards.
- Be an advisory support to the Front Office of the bank
- Ensure and review all the KYC requirements for the clients in the company
- Collaborate with various departments of the bank
- Provide support on projects regarding regulatory changes and tax issues (FATCA-CRS)
- University degree in Law, Commerce, Economics or Compliance
- Ideally 3-4 years of experience in Luxembourg
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building skills
- Good knowledge of operational tax subjects
- Fluency in English is mandatory
|Payment||45.000 - 52.000|
|Category||Banking, Financial Services, Legal|
|Contact||KR International Recruitment|