CMS is a multinational Business Law Firm created in 1999. With our 7,500 legal and tax professionals operating in 70 offices around the world, CMS is a global alliance built on deep local roots working in sector-based teams and trained in project management, our focus is our clients and fulfilling their objectives.
The law firm CMS Luxembourg is currently looking for a:
Associate Corporate Lawyer
Under the supervision of experienced lawyers, your daily tasks will notably include:
- implementing domestic or cross-border corporate operations (incorporation, amendment of articles of association, merger, demerger, liquidation, etc.) involving any form of Luxembourg companies;
- assisting with regard to M&A transactions (performing due diligences, advising on corporate legal issues,.);
- assisting in the drafting and review of the corporate documentation and transactional agreements (e.g. shareholders’ agreements contribution agreements );
- conducting legal researches.
- You hold a University degree in law and are registered with a European Bar;
- You have between 5-7 years of experience in the corporate department of a Luxembourg law firm;
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and French. German is considered as a strong asset;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility;
- You are a team worker but also enjoy working in an independent way;
- You are open to learning and changes in an evolving environment;
- You have an eye for detail and you are proactive to suggest improvements.
What we offer
- International and friendly working environment
- Possibilities of secondment within the CMS or clients’ organizations
- Working for diversified and reputed clients in various transactions
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work-life balance
- Legal training
- Possibilities to attend and/or organize, internal and external seminars/conferences
- Possibilities of writing press articles or specialized books;
If you wish to join a dynamic law firm, please send your CV and cover letter via the platform jobs.lu or call us at +352/184.108.40.206
Please note that all information will be treated as strictly confidential.