Assistant Financial Controller
The Citco Group of Companies is a rapidly expanding, global organization specialized in fiduciary services, fund administration and other financial services on behalf of multinational companies, private equity and real estate firms, private investors and/or their advisors. Presently our organization employs more than 5,000 people in more than 40 countries worldwide.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Assisting the monthly, quarterly and year-end close activities to insure timely and accurately compliance with corporate time lines;
- Handling tasks in general accounting and liaising with company auditors ensuring audits are handled effectively;
- Preparing monthly management reporting, financial forecasts and variance analysis
- Ensuring compliance with all local statutory requirements;
- Preparation of the annual report and financial information for tax returns & VAT returns;
- Liaising with Divisional and Group departments on various matters.
- Doing cash management, Cash Flow forecast and cost control;
- Lead the day-to-day running of finance, administrative and accounting matters;
- Assisting with the preparation and monitoring of the annual budget process.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects when needed.
The following qualifications and experience will be highly regarded:
- At least five years of post-graduate experience in a similar position at an audit firm, or an international organization;
- In-depth knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP and IFRS;
- Good knowledge of internal controls requirements, processes and procedures;
- Strong financial/accounting and analytical skills;
- Very effective communication skills and ability to work in multicultural environment
- The ability to multi task, prioritize work and meet deadlines under pressure
- Hands-on mentality, independent thinker;
- Fluency in speaking and writing English. Fluency in French is an advantage.
We offer you: a challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with an informal company culture. There is the opportunity to expand your knowledge with excellent prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices. You can find more information about our organization, on our website: www.citco.com
Accountancy / Finance