||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Our client is a well established insurance company who provides brokerage and consulting services in the private life insurance sector to private and institutional clients. We are currently looking for a Windows System Administrator based in the Luxembourg office who will be in charge of the full administration of Windows servers.
As a Windows System Administrator, you will be responsible of the IT insfrastrcutres based on Microsoft technologies, which includes:
- Installation and configuration as well as maintenance of IT systems (i.e servers, storage, networks, software…);
- Migration of IT structures;
- Providing support to the team on technical issues;
- Managing technical problems by identifying technical issues and solving them;
- Maintaining high standard services to internal clients;
- Being part of ad hoc project when required.
- At least a Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences;
- A Microsoft certification is considered as an asset;
- Minimum of three years of experience in a similar role;
- Fluency in French with a good level of English.
- Good experience in the following technologies:
- Micorsoft windows 7/8/10/12
- Micorsoft windows server, 2012 R2
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Azure, Citrix
- Good general IT culture
- Good experience using Jira, Eclipse as well as SVN or CVS.
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment;
- Organised and motivated;
- Problem solving and analytical mindset.
For more information please contact Sarah THEO by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT - Telecoms - Digital - Cleantech - Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.
|Category||IT / Programming|
Apply for this job
|28/07/2017||Senior QA Analyst||Luxembourg|
|28/07/2017||Software QA Automation Engineer||Luxembourg|
|26/07/2017||Web Department Manager||Luxembourg|
|26/07/2017||Team Leader - Billing Department||Luxembourg|
|26/07/2017||Relationship Manager (Data Analytics Market)||Luxembourg|
|26/07/2017||Technician (m/f) – Network Operations - Voice||Luxembourg|
|25/07/2017||Front-end software Developer (JAVA/Angluar JS)||Luxembourg|