||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
We are an international market leader selling premium-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty. As a continually expanding international group of companies, we are now represented in 34 countries worldwide with approximately 30 subsidiaries. Our innovative character, integrity, financial strength and leadership have already won us many awards. Do we sound like a company you would like to work for?
We are looking for someone very special to work with our experienced team to take our Brand to the next level! If you are looking for a company that will let you shine and demonstrate your abilities, please keep reading.
DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER
We are hiring a talented, German/English speaker and forward thinking Digital Content Manager to join our growing and dynamic marketing team. Based in our International Headquarter in Schengen, this is a brand-new role reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer. The key focus is to take a hands-on role in the planning, writing, editing and distribution of content following PM-International brand image and marketing strategy. This person will work very closely with our digital marketing team and will take an active role in our social media activities. We need someone creative and ready to tackle exciting and challenging projects with international scope.
- Management of content for digital marketing across multiple channels (social media, websites, apps, emailing, campaigns) with the objectives to increase quantity and quality content.Create, publish and moderate content on social networks, especially for German speaking countries.
- Find new opportunities within the communities to create compelling content and actions.
- Facilitate localization of content and ensure accuracy and quality of work with our subsidiaries.
- Collect information from different business stakeholders and collaborate effectively to produce content.
- Identify and address gaps in content management produced by subsidiaries or third parties.
- Find out opportunities to re-purpose non-web materials into digital friendly material, with a deep understanding of what makes content engaging and customer-focused.
- Be a brand guardian for PM-International when it’s about content, ensuring compliance with global marketing strategy and corporate brand image.
- Work closely with designers, digital marketing project manager and social media expert from the marketing department and our subsidiaries to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Analyze the competitive landscape, benchmark and derive recommendations for improving our content activities. Stay up-to-date with digital marketing industry trends and development.
- Fluent in German and English is required. In our international environment, speaking another European language is a plus.
- Experience in successfully managing content on different digital platforms.
- Expertise in content optimization, content scheduling, publishing with excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills, including an understanding of webpages constraints, main SEO and blogging principles.
- Highly organized with excellent project management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- An experience with social media management will be considered as a plus.
- Creative and proactive, with excellent communication skills with the ability to drive projects in collaboration with different stakeholders.
What we offer
- A fun and creative work environment with young and dynamic colleagues who genuinely like working together.
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including a monthly attribution of free products, a special purchase discount on our products, the free use of the in-house gym, an individual pension insurance, etc.
- An access to training sessions, conferences and skill development.
If you are looking a full-time position with room for advancement, please send your resume/CV in English, samples of your work and availability to the address below.
PM-International AG Irina Kerner 15, Wäistrooss L-5445 Schengen or via the platform jobs.lu
|Category||IT / Programming, Marketing / Market research|
Apply for this job
|25/07/2017||Investment Controller (f/m)||Schengen|
|24/07/2017||Front End Web Developer||Schengen|
|24/07/2017||Administrative Officer (m/f) for international services & support||Schengen|