At IEE, we know all about cutting-edge sensing technology. We should, for more than 25 years, we’ve been making sensing systems for the world’s major car manufacturers. We’re headquartered in Luxembourg, but we have offices and plants in the U.S., Europe and Asia. We’re a global company with the local expertise to ensure our customers receive the support they need and we’re proud that our innovative sensing solutions enable people to lead better, safer and easier lives.
A company is only as good as its people. And, as we always want to be at the top of our game, you’ll need to be there too if you want to work with us. We are currently looking for the right person to join our Hardware department as a:
Hardware Development Engineer (m/f)
Located in Contern* / Luxembourg
Your responsibilities would include:
- Analyzing customer and internal requirements
- Establishing and maintaining internal hardware performance specifications
- Carrying out:
- Schematics and PCB layout creation and maintenance
- FMEA, FMEDA
- Electronic circuits simulations
- Design documentation
- Hardware and EMC debugging
- Hardware characterization
- Acting as a technical interface with other teams participating in projects, customers and suppliers
- Creating and maintaining hardware test specifications
- Developing test tools like test setups, test circuits, and scripts for automated tests
You would need to meet the following requirements:
- A university degree or equivalent in electrical engineering
- Work experience in hardware development is an advantage
- Work experience in automotive hardware development is a considerable advantage
- Understanding of engineering design principles
- A structured and independent method of working
- The ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German and/or French are strong assets
Why would you want to work with us?
At IEE we’re dynamic, motivated, and solution-oriented. We're proud of our heritage but, at the same time, very focused on the future. We want to make a difference and we'll respect and value your contribution.
Joining our team means
- developing new ideas, looking at things from a different perspective and daring to change the status quo
- co-operating respectfully, honestly and truthfully
- working towards a common goal
If you’re interested in this role, please send your application via our career page (see link in contact details above).
You’d like to apply?
* As a founding member of the Luxembourg Automotive Campus, IEE will be moving its Contern operations to Bissen in 2019.