In order to support the expansion of its network infrastructure, NoMachine S. à r.l. is seeking one:
Web Developer (m/f)
for its Headquarters in Luxembourg-City.
- Analyse the requirements and define the most efficient/appropriate solutions;
- Write, review and optimise source code;
- Contribute to improve our internal processes;
- Take over the follow up, the optimisation, maintenance and improvement of existing IT applications;
- Analyse, document and implement solutions towards technical problems faced by users;
- Assist in the business continuity management and IT disaster recovery test;
- Program, develop, test and implement new applications directly used by our professionals and in line with existing specifications;
- Architect and implement systems/features for the website;
- Maintain and improve existing sites and applications;
- Troubleshoot and respond to production issues;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- University degree in an IT related discipline or ICT professional qualification;
- Fluency in written and spoken English, French will be considered an asset;
- Good team skills showing ability to work on their own initiative;
- Highly organised, strong interpersonal skills and self motivated;
- Strong analytic and communication skills.
- A full-time fixed-term contract, with possibility of permanent contract;
- A stimulating and friendly working environment within a growing company;
- A career opportunity to work with interesting projects;
- An attractive package;
- Sweets and chocolate every week.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV together with a motivation letter via the platform of jobs.lu or to:
NoMachine S.à r.l.
Ms. Sarah Delvingt
21, rue Philippe II