||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Synechron is a global consulting and technology organization providing innovative solutions to the financial services industry through its three main business focus areas: digital, business consulting, and technology. Based in New York, the company has 18 offices around the globe, with over 7,000 employees producing close to $450M in annual revenue. For more information on the company please visit the website or our LinkedIn community.
In order to pursue our growth in Luxembourg, Synechron is recruiting:
Business Systems Analyst (H/F)
- Reviewing system capacity, delivery and results;
- Writing functional specifications;
- Analyzing and redefining system scope based on user needs and requirements;
- Participation in implementation planning, data preparation and [post implementation validation;
- Providing support to development team during development, testing and implementation.
- Education: Bac+5 in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or related);
- 7+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst;
- Strong knowledge of cost/benefit analysis, risk assessment and quantification methodologies;
- Expert knowledge of computer software;
- Ability to work with a diverse cross-section of individuals across business, functional and organizational boundaries in diverse environment;
- Results-oriented individual with excellent communication and inter-personal skills;
- Fluency in English, other languages would be an asset.
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in their work to the satisfaction of our customers.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development)
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries.
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality, punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages.
How to apply?Send your application (CV and a short presentation letter) quoting Business Systems Analystin the subject line of your email to the address below. We will handle your case confidentially.
|Category||IT / Programming, Analysis / Project Management|
Apply for this job
|24/07/2017||Business Analyst Custody (H/F)||Luxembourg|
|23/07/2017||Développeurs Java/J2EE (H/F)||Luxembourg|