Established 1988, LRI Group is a leading independent investment services company based in Luxembourg. It provides asset managers and investors with nearly three decades of experience in structuring and administration of traditional and alternative investment strategies.
In the context of the continuous development of our activities, we are currently recruiting a resultoriented,
enthusiastic, and service-minded personality with excellent communication skills.
Relationship Manager (m/f)
- Key contact for our fund initiators, responsible for support and coordination of all client related services and queries
- Negotiating and documenting reliable pro- cesses with clients and operational departments
- Managing migrations, mergers and liquidations
- Monitoring and managing client perception
- Coordinating contractual agreements and ensuring qualitative follow-up of our services
- Developing commercial relationships
- Identifying opportunities and initiating strategies to attract prospective clients
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships
- Identifying potential Cross Selling opportunities
- Relevant professional experience in the area of alternative and traditional investments with proven track-record as Relationship Manager within a Management Company
- Sound knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory environment, the common investment fund structures and the variety of other investment vehicles in Luxembourg
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree, MBA is a plus
- Highly professional, client-focused, diligent and discrete with a strong open-minded approach
- Excellent negotiating skills, both written and oral in English and German
- Intercultural awareness which supports effective communication internally and externally
Sounds like a Challenging Opportunity?
LRI Group offers you an excellent working atmosphere in an expanding international company with
an informal company culture and exciting projects.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via jobs.lu.
For further information about the position please contact Ms Elisabeth Reusch, Human Resources,
T: +352 261500-2550