||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Nordea Bank S.A. is the leading Nordic pan-European banking entity in Luxembourg and focus on international Private Banking. Our 350 employees serve a wide spectrum of international clients in many countries worldwide.
The position we offer
This is a great opportunity to join our Ultra High Net Worth team within Private Banking International and contribute to the development of client relations and to the further improvement of the overall customer experience.
In this role, your objective is to support UHNW Wealth Partners in more complex clients' cases and needs in accordance to internal procedures and methodologies and markets' best practices. As part of the first line of defense, you will be part of the team effort to know and understand the clients and their needs bearing in mind the regulatory and legal changes impacting them.
You will be in contact with clients and their external professional partners such as Trust companies and Foundations, Family Offices, Legal Advisors and Accountants, from different locations in connection with regulatory and legal matters.
You will report to the Head of Special Client Solutions & FO Support for UHNW.
- Interact directly with the UHNW’s customers having more complex needs and structures and with the Wealth Partners to achieve the best client experience. Areas of responsibilities will be in relation to e.g. KYC, AML, TDD, FATCA, CRS, FCC, EMIR. You will liaise with the Client Servicing department in regards to such topics.
- Support in the assessment of International complex structures of UHNW families.
- Analysis and coordination of the implementation of special solutions towards UHNW clients in legal, reporting, technical, price, products, services and other aspects.
- You are acquainted with MIFID compliance, suitability and appropriateness.
- You will support with internal and external audit requests.
- In order to fulfill your first line of defense responsibilities, you will liaise with Wealth Partners, Client Servicing, among others and you will link and cooperate with Second Line of Defense e.g. Compliance.
The qualifications you need
This is a suitable position for someone with a client-oriented mind-set who is happy to provide high-level support and advice to our Wealth Partners and clients. The successful candidate has to be a strong team player and communicator who enjoy cooperation and interaction with numerous stakeholders across the organisation. You are driven by providing special solutions to more complex clients. You are an enthusiastic person with very good analytical skills. Furthermore, you are highly organized and have the ability to see the global picture and at the same time have good sense for details and quality.
Additionally you have:
- Master’s degree in Law and/or Finance
- 5+ working years in interacting with clients with regards to compliance or legal matters in a financial services environment
- Experience in AML/FT analysis is an advantage
- Acquainted with regulations such as FATCA, CRS, MiFiD II, EMIR and similar
- Understanding of the investment side, analysis of target instruments, special products, off shore funds, equity funds, among others.
- Fluent English language in both written and spoken is a must. Nordic languages and French are considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of T24 and Triple A is considered as an advantage
More information and send applicationPlease apply to the position by sending your Cover Letter and CV in English by the latest on 31st of August 2017 via jobs.lu.
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Legal|
Apply for this job
|16/08/2017||Regulatory Marketing Control Specialist (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|16/08/2017||Internship in the RFP team (part of IWD Product Management) (f/m) for a period of 6-9 month starting as soon as possible||Luxembourg|
|16/08/2017||Senior cross-border Compensation and Benefit specialist, Nordea Asset Management (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|16/08/2017||People Officer (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|15/08/2017||Head of Business Analysis (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|14/08/2017||Marketing & Communication Traineeship for 6-12 months (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|14/08/2017||IT Support Specialist (f/m)||Luxembourg|