Inverto is a leading player in satellite reception and video streaming appliances delivering world class solutions to tier-1 DTH operators across the world. We design and develop LNBs, dCSS multiswitches, satellite receivers, advanced video transcoders and IPTV solutions. We work closely with our customers and technology partners to ensure our products are conceived with intimate understanding of the services they will be used for. Visit www.inverto.tv to learn more about our activities and products.
About the job
Our products and solutions meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability, and operate around the clock on a massive scale. The position requires a Quality Assurance Test Engineer with hands-on experience testing broadcast reception and video streaming systems that you will see are critical to our customers’ service delivery. The role requires you to be able to understand end to end systems, design test plans, automate and execute test cases and raise our products’ overall quality bar. As a QAE, you will serve as the quality lead for large cross-functional projects, help define products, scope test requirements, create quality test plans, conduct software, hardware and end-to-end system tests, identify bugs and prevent future defects. You will work closely with R&D, Product and UX teams, collaborate with customers’ technical teams, carry out product demonstrations and will get multiple opportunities to show your leadership skills and recommend improvements to the way products and solutions are designed and tested across our product range.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in creating, managing and implementing test plans of broadcast reception, distribution and video streaming products and mobile devices (iOS/Android)
- Experience in designing and developing automation for video products - advantage
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from broadcast reception through to back end systems, end user devices and all points in between
- Excellent communication skills in English (other European languages – advantage) and the ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team as well as with professional customers and end users
- Great organizational skills and ability to track multiple test executions while delivering results in a clear and timely manner so that related teams can effectively act upon such results
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to dive deep into details
- Demonstrated creativity and initiative in improving test coverage and effectiveness