||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Our client is a leading global asset management group that provides a broad range of actively managed investment strategies and solutions for individual, institutional and corporate clients around the world.
Our client is working with fts global on an initiative called FlexForce™. FlexForce™ is unique on the Luxembourgish market and is an opportunity for individuals who are looking to return to work or generate an income as part of their overall portfolio. The role has flexible hours on a part time basis, with the aim of managing short notice spikes in work. You would be working as part of the London- and Singapore-based RFP team, and the London-based institutional database manager.
To coordinate, source and produce responses to RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and other documents across all asset classes either in part or in total, related to :
a) the growth of new business,
b) the maintenance of existing business; to respond to ad hoc requests; and to maintain the Qvidian content database as indicated.
Skills, capabilities, knowledge and experience required to achieve outputs.
- Ability to reason and use initiative
- Substantial experience in the asset management industry;
- Proven writing and analytical skills;
- Good written English and good knowledge of English grammar; very fine attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Willingness to follow processes and adopt new procedures;
- Proactive approach to maintaining the information flow within the team;
- Good proof reading skills;
- Strong organisational abilities and ability to multi-task;
- Good communicator; able to build effective working relationships within firm, and adapt personal style as appropriate
- Genuine client focus;
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines;
- Reasonable level of numeracy; reasonable understanding of financial data;
- Strong PC literacy; experienced user of word, excel and some experience of powerpoint
- 2nd Language useful, eg. Italian, French, German
- Experience completing RFPs or experience managing a project in a client focused role
- Ability to use and maintain a content database – Qvidian or other
|Category||Financial Services, Analysis / Project Management|
|Terms||Permanent, Full-time, Part-time|