||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Headquartered in Luxembourg and with branch offices in Switzerland and Singapore, Nordea Bank S.A. focuses on international Private Banking and our 350 employees serve a wide spectrum of international clients in many countries worldwide. Nordea Bank S.A. is a part of Nordea Group, the largest financial services group in Northern Europe with a market capitalisation of EUR 42.8bn, total assets of EUR 650bn and a core tier 1 capital ratio of 18.8%. The group has around 10 million clients and more than 31,000 employees.
The position we offer
We are looking for a Head of Business Analysis who will be responsible for a team of eight Business Analysts in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment. The team is part of our IT department within the COO unit.
As the Head of Business Analysis you are the first point of contact for our business units and project teams and responsible for the planning and allocation of the Business Analysts to different projects and daily business tasks.
Beside your leadership responsibilities, you will also define and establish the key competencies of the business analysis and are actively providing value adding Business Process Expertise to the benefit of our clients.
- Implement operational plans and set concrete targets for the team and for each employee
- Continuously coach and develop your team members
- Strive for continuous improvement of business analysis processes and tools
- Act as a trusted partner for the management in formulating and evaluating of business strategies and translating these strategies to execution
- Identify business needs and suggest solutions that deliver value to the business and our clients
- Ensure qualitative translation of the business requirements to functional requirements by working closely with colleagues in IT
- Plan and allocate the Business Analyst resources according to our strategic and regulatory priorities
The qualifications you need
We are looking for a strong communicator equipped with proven leadership skills. You have at least five years of experience as a team leader within business analysis from a private bank in a fast moving environment with tight deadlines. You possess very good communication skills in English, both in verbal and written, and you relate well to people at all levels. In order to be successful in this role you also need good analytical skills including a thorough understanding of the requirements of the banking business.
Additionally you have:
- Solid knowledge in Private Banking business and processes and a good overview of the regulatory framework within the banking sector
- Knowledge of Project Management and Change Management methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Economics.
More information and send application
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter in English with a track record of Business Analyst assignments where you have been the leader latest on 20th August 2017 via the platform jobs.lu
|Category||Banking, Analysis / Project Management|
Apply for this job
|16/08/2017||Regulatory Marketing Control Specialist (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|16/08/2017||Internship in the RFP team (part of IWD Product Management) (f/m) for a period of 6-9 month starting as soon as possible||Luxembourg|
|16/08/2017||Senior cross-border Compensation and Benefit specialist, Nordea Asset Management (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|16/08/2017||People Officer (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|14/08/2017||Marketing & Communication Traineeship for 6-12 months (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|14/08/2017||IT Support Specialist (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|13/08/2017||Front Office Senior Advisor (f/m) - UHNW||Luxembourg|