||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
ADEPA ASSET MANAGEMENT
SOLUTIONS FOR IDEAS IN A GLOBAL FINANCIAL WORLD
Adepa is an independent global leading provider of Investment Fund and Corporate Services, Private Equity & Real Estate administration, UCIT IV Management Company and Asset Management addressed to institutional and professional investors around the globe.
Founded in 1980 and currently headquartered in Luxembourg, Adepa provides clients with support oriented to give tailor-made solutions for ideas in a global financial world.
Adepa is regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) in Luxembourg as a UCITS V Management Company.
FUND ACCOUNTING – ASSISTANT MANAGER (M/F)
In the frame of the Fund Accounting Service, the two teams Portfolio Administration and NAV Validation & Control work together and complimentarily in order to ensure that all tasks are completed efficiently and accurately. This includes performing several various reconciliations, inputting all activity and running / reviewing a NAV package such as Reconciliations (cash, derivatives broker, TA, security and trade activity), Activity booking (portfolio, derivatives, cash instruments along with income and expenses), Corporate actions, Portfolio & Forward pricing, Liaising with client, transfer agent and custodian.
- Ensure daily production deadlines are met in accordance to procedures and controls,
- Give support within the team in the day-to-day accounting and query resolution,
- Performance fee calculations (support calculation concept and applied),
- Hedging share classes (support calculation concept and applied),
- Expense accruals and invoicing of fees,
- Query management of external relationships such as clients, vendors and auditors.
- Escalation of any issues / breaches are properly adhered to,
- Monitor regulatory reporting (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Support activity involve in month end & year end processing,
- Standard audit package, and
- Monitor any open issues to ensure prompt resolution.
Qualifications and experience
- University degree in accounting, finance or equivalent,
- Minimum 2-3 years and more of relevant experience in a similar position,
- Good knowledge of investment funds and main financial products,
- Fluent in English and French, any other language is an advantage,
- Good command of the MS office tools (especially excel),
- Good command in Multifonds,
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, while maintaining close attention to detail,
- Proactive and self-organized, positive, dynamic,
- Constant focus on quality and client service,
- Excellent communicator at all levels - assertive communication skills,
- Team player, adaptable, open-minded and comfortable in an intercultural environment.
Want to join an Entrepreneurial, Intercultural, Independent & Human Sized
Global Asset Servicing Company?
You like financial markets and wish to develop your professional skills and knowledge of the industry high standards in Luxembourg?
We are waiting for your application!
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Financial Services|
Apply for this job
|17/08/2017||Fund Accounting - All Level Positions (m/f)||Munsbach|