Our client is a leading IT Security and PKI Services provider. The company is based in Luxembourg and works with prestigious clients in several European countries.
Due to increasing activities, our client is now looking to recruit a Junior Java Developer.
- Management, operation and maintenance of a PKI-related software application.
- Active contribution to all phases of the development cycle.
- Taking part to (internal and external) technical discussions with innovative design ideas, and a clear ability to deliver the feasible ones.
- Participation in other internal and business project development.
- Relevant initial experience of 2 to 4 years in software development;
- Professional attitude with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Rigorous with a strong focus on quality and details;
- Proactive, polyvalent, autonomous and very well organized;
- Act collaboratively with a high sense of confidentiality and integrity;
- Ability to solve issues (or escalate accordingly) and respect deadlines;
- A decent level in English is required. Any other languages will be considered as an advantage.
- Programming languages : Java (SE, EE);
- Java EE technologies : Hibernate, JBoss, Tomcat;
- Databases : MySQL, Oracle;
- Knowledge of the TLS protocol and ecosystem
- Familiar with PKI and IT Security
- Android knowledge is a plus.
For more information or any question, please feel free to contact Marilyn Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 21.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT - Telecoms - Digital - Cleantech - Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.