||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Comptable / Accountant / Client Accounting Officer
Please forward CV in ENGLISH - Email : S.Chandran @ amicorp . com
Prefer to have experience working with SOPARFI / Trusts / Fiduciray
- Managing and monitoring legal (Company corporate law (“Droit des sociétés”)), tax (Company corporate tax (“Impôt des sociétés”)) and the daily accounting of client companies of the Employer;
- The preservation and maintenance of contacts with the client(s) and any professional intermediary(ies) (i.e. legal counsel, tax advisor, managers, bankers, notaries, company auditors) and the verification of any deed, agreement, contract , document, etc... required to implement structures and necessary to establish the accounting of client companies of the Employer;
- Preparation of annual accounts, interim accounts, VAT returns, annual tax returns, cash flow overview, budget, payment of bills, issuing invoices;
- Monitoring of collection of invoices issued by the Employer to the Employer's corporate customers;
- Assistance and preparation of minutes of the meeting of shareholders (ordinary or extraordinary), and proxies, list of attendance;
- Assistance and preparation of minutes of the meeting of the Board of Directors or Managers and the proxies.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance and Accounting and relevant working experience within the trust and corporate services business and/or financial services;
- Dynamic, proactive, highly organized and detail-orientated with a client focus;
- Able to manage client and internal relationship & team player;
- Excellent communication, presentation and computer skills.
- Fluency in French and English are essential; other languages will be an advantage.
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Financial Services|