||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Nordea is the largest financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic region. We have around 11 million customers and over 30,000 employees.
Nordea Bank S.A. in Luxembourg is the European hub for Private Banking International. We advise and service wealthy Nordic individuals and families living abroad, helping them realise the full potential of their wealth, according to their needs, preferences and aspirations. Services are delivered by knowledgeable wealth partners in collaboration with the broad competences, expertise and resources of the Nordea Group.
To strengthen the IT Customer Services Team Nordea Bank S.A. is currently looking for an experienced IT Support Specialist (m/f).
The Position we Offer
The IT Customer Services team currently consists of 4 committed employees, supporting and maintaining a large variety of applications across different platforms. We have a dynamic, flexible and challenging workspace that offers a wide variety of demanding tasks in a complex and growing multi-national environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Representing IT and resolving daily local IT problems.
- User administration (Windows AD, T24 and various other systems).
- First and second-level support (personal, phone & remote).
- Requests/Incident handling using Microsoft’s ticketing system SCSM.
- Pre-analysis and dispatching of incidents to third-level support.
- Hardware & software deployment.
- Create documentation.
- Mobile device management (BlackBerry UEM server / iPhones).
The qualifications you need
We are looking for a good team player who enjoys cooperation and interaction with numerous stakeholders. In order to be successful in this role you need to be a strong communicator with ability to adapt information to make it understandable for the target group. You show an interest to learn and seek feedback continuously to improve and develop.
In addition you have:
- Education in IT or a Bachelor's Degree in IT.
- Work experience in an IT Service Desk or similar.
- Very good knowledge of the operating systems Windows Client 8.1/10, as well as the office applications.
- Safe handling of group policy and user management.
- Knowledge in SCCM (reporting and software packaging) is an advantage.
- Knowledge in SC Orchestrator is an advantage.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German and/or French is considered an advantage.
More information and send applicationPlease send your CV and Cover Letter in English latest on 30th of August 2017 via jobs.lu.
|Category||IT / Programming|
Apply for this job
|16/08/2017||Regulatory Marketing Control Specialist (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|16/08/2017||Internship in the RFP team (part of IWD Product Management) (f/m) for a period of 6-9 month starting as soon as possible||Luxembourg|
|16/08/2017||Senior cross-border Compensation and Benefit specialist, Nordea Asset Management (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|16/08/2017||People Officer (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|15/08/2017||Head of Business Analysis (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|14/08/2017||Marketing & Communication Traineeship for 6-12 months (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|13/08/2017||Front Office Senior Advisor (f/m) - UHNW||Luxembourg|