||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
In collaboration with your manager, you will be in charge of a diversified client portfolio at national and international level. You will be responsible for achieving the successful delivery of your audit assignments and provide a high quality service in a self-sufficient way while supervising your team
- Runs client engagements from start to finish;
- Supervises, trains and mentors juniors and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews;
- Works with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process;
- Maintains a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and works with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services;
- Proactively interacts with key client management to gather information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements;
- Adheres to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality;
- Attends professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
- Master degree in Economics, Accountancy or equivalent (5 years study);
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience in the audit of the industrial and commercial sector;
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory (any other language is considered an asset);
- Attention to details and willingness to take on responsibilities inside our team.
In Grant Thornton Lux Audit, we look for people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, people who are proactive and committed to the firm.
Here in Luxembourg, 200 professional staff and 17 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations and public bodies.
Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading providers of independent Assurance, tax and advisory services. Over 40 000 Grant Thornton people, across 130 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.
You are interested; please send by email your application with detailed curriculum vitae to Wendy Henrion (HR Manager) via jobs.lu – reference Audit Senior CIPS.
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Financial Services|