About our client
Our client is a leading company, headquartered in Luxembourg and active all over Europe.
Offering a broad range of services for financial institutions, our client wants to strength its ability to comply to legal rules and procedure. Xpertize has been exclusively mandated to recruit its Head of Compliance.
As the Head of Compliance, you will directly report to the Board of Directors. Your role will consist in a local function combined with pan-European responsibilities. Among others, your function will include the following duties:
- Evaluate and measure the state of compliance across the organization;
- Assess and proceed to investigations of potential inappropriate rules or procedures;
- Adapt and improve processes and policies;
- Draft procedures & legal documentation;
- Provide internal training to the Board of Directors and Operational teams;
- Prepare legal reports & reporting;
- Set up and implement the data protection policies accordingly to the latest European Directive;
- Act as a key contact for local and international authorities including CSSF & CNPD;
- Advise the Board of Directors of new rules and legal trends;
- Participate to internal ad hoc project related to Compliance.
- Master degree in law, economics or finance;
- Relevant experience in a similar position is a must;
- Clear track record as a Compliance Officer in Luxembourg is mandatory;
- Strong analytical competences are needed;
- Fluent English. Good knowledge of French and/or German is a strong asset.
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Pragmatism & hands-on mindset is required.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
Furthermore, if you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!