Our client, an independent fund management company based in Luxembourg, is looking for a “Deputy Head of Legal (m/f)” to join their team.
- Establish traditional UCITS funds and Alternative Investment Funds
- Liaise with clients, authorities and investors
- Prepare reports for internal and external clients
- Advise on key regulations affecting the team
- Drafting and reviewing fund related documents
- Management of regulatory projects
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Law or Finance
- At least 3 years’ experience in Investment Funds
- Excellent knowledge of German and Luxembourg regulations
- Ability to use UCITS and AIF fund products
- Fluent in both English and German; French is an asset Team player with strong technical and organisational skills
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations via jobs.lu.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team