Where others see barriers, we see opportunities.
Do you enjoy supporting customers realizing breakthrough value? Do you stay attuned to your customers’ needs and visions? Do you like to work openly and supportively together with your colleagues and customers? Our work involves many different minds and skills, it can’t be done alone.
It's a great time being SES.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. SES leads across new technologies in video, enterprise, mobility and government
We are a team of people coming from all across the globe who work together to make a real difference in the world.
- We help to bridge the digital divide by connecting millions of people on the African continent.
- We make it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km up on a commercial airplane. We provide extensive satellite coverage of all of the world’s seas and ocean regions via our dedicated mobility beams
- We distribute 7,400 channels to more than 1 billion people in 317 million homes.
- We work together with our partners to develop new standards that transform how people consume and enjoy entertainment.
Reporting to the Seniorr Legal Counsel, Corporate & Finance, you will play a key role in coordinating the maintenance of the SES group-wide corporate database. You will provide paralegal support for corporate secretarial and intercompany contractual matters. Moreover you will assist the VP Legal and Corporate Affairs and Senior Legal Counsel in the framework of tax and corporate reorganisations.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Monitor corporate processes of SES and its affiliates by organising and managing the processes for all Shareholder Meetings of SES and its affiliates, in cooperation with other functions of such entities, ensure annual general meeting is taking place in a timely manner, etc…;
- Liaise with relevant contacts based in other SES locations for the organisation and management of company secretarial tasks of affiliates managed out of these locations;
- Manage SES S.A. shareholder register, share conversions and liaising with the shareholders and the FDR Fiduciary;
- Ensure compliance with corporate legal requirements and with Trade Register related procedures for all SES affiliates world-wide;
- Be responsible for Company secretarial work in relation to forming new SES entities or any corporate and tax reorganization;
- Be responsible for Company secretarial work in relation to winding-up SES entities or any corporate and tax reorganization;
- Be the contact person for all corporate and administrative documents and information requested (externally as well as internally) in an autonomous manner;
- Ensure appropriate filing for all corporate legal documents;
- Support the team on ad hoc projects as required.
- Focus on detail, follow-up, confidentiality and compliance with deadlines;
- Capable of evaluating processes and suggesting ways of how they can be improved;
- “Can Do” mindset, flexibility in terms of tasks to be performed and willingness to learn through reading, training but also on the job;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and communication skills;
- Capability to work in an precise and organised manner;
- Be able to work independently or across teams.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 4/5 years of professional experience in office administration; experience in corporate and administrative environment, such as a domiciliation service provider, a law firm or an audit firm, is considered as an asset;
- Some knowledge in Corporate Law
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes;
- Very good knowledge and understanding of oral and written English and French (German and/or other languages are an additional asset).
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in a global and growing company; we believe life-long learning is key to bring the best of SES worldwide.
- A competitive compensation package linked to your performance and further completed with attractive benefits.
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.