In order to reinforce our teams, we are looking for a:
Corporate administrator (M/F)
- Two years proven experience in a similar position in the domiciliation and/or transfer agency environment in Luxembourg.
- Able to fluently communicate in French and English, in written and verbally; German knowledge is an asset.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s portfolio, including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory obligations related to Luxembourg regulated investment funds.
- Able to take responsibility, prioritise, use initiative and to get on with others as a team player.
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiastic approach, good organisational capabilities, excellent client service attitude and proactivity.
Under the supervision of a manager, the administrator will:
- Execute administrative duties related to the corporate governance & domiciliary agent function, covered investment funds and entities domiciliated within the timescales set and agreed.
- Execute duties related to transfer agency services such as receipt and processing of shareholder transactions, receipt and analysis of KYC/AML documentation, etc.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with.
- File and record all legal documentation as required by CSSF and Luxembourg Law.
- Liaise with notaries, lawyers, banks regulatory authorities and external auditors for requests related to legal documentation and manage all corporate related internal lists and procedures.
You will perform in a human-sized and spacious working atmosphere, within a dynamic team. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job with a salary package based on your qualifications, experience and motivations.
Send your CV and motivation letter to the attention of Carine Triolo, Human Resources, 68-70, Boulevard de la Pétrusse, L-2320 Luxembourg or via jobs.lu.