China Construction Bank is one of the world’s largest banks by market capitalization.
China Construction Bank (Europe), whichis established in Luxembourg City since August 2013, is one of the leading Renminbi center in Luxembourg. We work with a wide range of businesses, from growing and established corporates to multinationals with a global footprint. For businesses with a global outlook, our 4 key offerings are designed to support growth, no matter what their size: Business Banking/ Corporate Banking/ International services/ Products services.
To support our local corporate banking team, we are looking for:
Account Manager German speaker (m/f)
Acting as the first point of contact of the Bank’s prospects and clients, the Account Manager will develop and manage a client portfolio in accordance with the bank business strategy and objectives.
- Prepare commercial meetings and propose the most appropriate ways to present and communicate the Bank’s products and services;
- Provide financial advices to clients to enable them to make sound decisions;
- Prepare and present proposals to the Credit Committee;
- Ensure that requests from prospects and clients are answered in due time and perform a close monitoring of the good running of the whole process;
- Actively develop network and identify potential sales opportunities and generate new businesses for the Bank;
- Permanently take care of the Bank’s image and reputation in oral and written communication;
- Continuously take part in the improvement of operational procedures and contribute to product offering and service quality;
- Report any customer complaints to the Management and to the Legal & Compliance Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking & Finance;
- 2/3 years of experience in a similar position in a commercial bank dealing with corporate and institutional clients;
- Knowledge of syndicated loans;
- Experience with middle-sized German companies;
- Fluency in English and German;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build trustworthy relationship with clients, ability to explain complex information clearly and simply, good sales and negotiation skills.
If you are interested in joining a fast moving environment and take on a new challenge in your professional career, please send us your CV and motivation letter in English and we will get back to you shortly.