At IEE, we know all about cutting-edge sensing technology. We should, for more than 25 years, we’ve been making sensing systems for the world’s major car manufacturers. We’re headquartered in Luxembourg, but we have offices and plants in the U.S., Europe and Asia. We’re a global company with the local expertise to ensure our customers receive the support they need and we’re proud that our innovative sensing solutions enable people to lead better, safer and easier lives. A company is only as good as its people. And, as we always want to be at the top of our game, you’ll need to be there too if you want to work with us. We are currently looking for the right person to join our Marketing & Communications department as a:
Senior Corporate Communication Specialist (m/f)
Located in Contern* / Luxembourg
Your responsibilities would include:
- Developing a communications plan, including goals, strategy, budget, and tactics
- Implementing and measuring the communications plan to enhance IEE's image and position within the marketplace, with the general public, and internally
- Ensuring consistent communication of IEE’s image and position to all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Monitoring issues, trends, news, and social media conversations, and formulating and proposing appropriate strategies to respond/react
- Drafting texts for product brochures, fact sheets, white papers, online profiles, web content, social media content, award applications, etc.
- Developing media plans, researching relevant media, updating the media database, and drafting media releases and editorial content
- Drafting and/or editing internal memos, policies and guidelines, the IEE company handbook and corporate identity manual, intranet articles, and internal newsletters
- Organizing trade fairs and events
You would need to meet the following requirements:
- A university degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Public Relations
- At least five years’ proven experience in a marketing communication-related role
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritize projects and multitask
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- The ability to work autonomously in an international environment
- Creativity, team spirit and a pro-active attitude are imperative
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must (mother tongue preferred), fluency in another language, especially German or French, is considered an asset
Why would you want to work with us?
At IEE we’re dynamic, motivated, and solution-oriented. We're proud of our heritage but, at the same time, very focused on the future. We want to make a difference and we'll respect and value your contribution.
Joining our team means
- developing new ideas, looking at things from a different perspective and daring to change the status quo
- co-operating respectfully, honestly and truthfully
- working towards a common goal
You’d like to apply?
If you’re interested in this role, please send your application via our career page (see link in contact details above).
* As a founding member of the Luxembourg Automotive Campus, IEE will be moving its Contern operations to Bissen in 2019.