Responsibilities of Sales Reps include, but are not limited to:
- Prospect potential customers in the trucking, construction, and agricultural equipment industries and sell advertising and Sandhills hosted cloud-based services.
- Continue to service customers after the initial sale and build a long term business relationship.
- Travel to visit with clients on a regular basis. Commitment is approximately one week per month; this could vary based on the company needs.
*Large income potential with a base plus commission starting pay structure
*Use of company phone and tablet
*Regular travel with expense reimbursements
2398.30€ per month + uncapped commission + base drop structure
- Fluent in French
- Advanced understanding of English language
- 2 years + B2B sales experience preferred
- Telemarketing or phone sales experience is preferred
- Hunter’ sales mentality
- Strong work ethic
- High level of self-motivation and work as a team player
- Proven track record of working to targets and goals and exceeding them
- Willing to travel at least 80 days per year. Valid driving license.
About the company:
Sandhills East produces trade publications Machinery Trader, TractorHouse and Truck Paper, which serve as platforms for connecting buyers and sellers of heavy machinery in the agricultural, construction and trucking industries. We are a stable, proven company with a highly successful product that we have been distributing in the European market for over 10 years. Our parent company Sandhills Publishing has been bringing together buyer and sellers in the trucking, agriculture, construction, heavy machinery, aviation, and technology industries around the world for over 35 years.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter in English via email or complete our online application at www.SandhillsEast.jobs. Interviews will be conducted in English.