Our client is looking for a Customer Support Representative who will be responsible for set-up, development and maintenance of customer engagement cycle within the European market being based in Luxembourg and directly reporting to the COO of the company.
Bitcoin technology pioneer, one of the leaders of fintech industry worldwide.
You will be responsible for:
- Customer on-boarding process
- Customer query handling
- Customer cycle creation, satisfaction process set-up through email templates responses, surveys, etc, managing the process under the supervision of the COO and Chief Compliance Officer
- Other support functions with regard to general office/client management directly working with CFO
You should have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a customer-facing/ support role, ideally from Financial industry, Electronic Payments, or Cryptocurrency sectors
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to explain technical processes to non-technical clients
- Strong interest in fintech industry
- Fluency in English and native level French, Dutch or German