GENERALI INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG S.A. is a Management Company of UCITS funds and an authorized Alternative Investment Fund Manager (“AIFM”) domiciled in Luxembourg belonging to Generali Group and offering a wide range of investment solutions. GENERALI INVESTMENTS LUXEMBOURG S.A. perform its business leveraging on the expertise of the international management team of Generali Group, but also on the management skills of worldwide leading investment managers.
Oversight Risk Officer within the Risk Management Function
The Oversight Risk Officer is involved in the ManCo activities related to the management of AIF vehicles (Real Estate, Private Equity and Debt) and UCITS products, with a specific focus on the oversight of the delegated/outsourced activities and on the operational risks to which the Company and the products are exposed to. The main responsibilities are the following one:
- Managing and analyzing the initial and ongoing due diligence questionnaires as well as on site visits;
- Ensuring an ongoing monitoring and the implementation of appropriate due diligence of the outsourced/delegated functions/activities;
- Defining the Key Risk Indicators (“KRI”) of the main Company’s processes;
- Performing risk assessment activities with the aim of identifying and assessing operational risks;
- Ensuring the control over the management of the operational risks defined during the assessment, in order to verify that the activities of each production area are consistent with the assigned objectives;
- Analyzing processes and procedures;
- Performing Self Risk Assessment activities;
- Contribute to the upgrade of the oversight and operational risk framework according to the regulatory publications (e.g. law, FAQ and guidelines) related to the oversight and operational risk;
- Contribute to the development of new projects with the aim to implement a robust governance framework of new line of business;
- Liaise with the delegated asset manager on the oversight matters;
- Draft oversight and operational risk analyses to be presented to the Management Committee (i.e. risk committee) and to the Board of Directors.
- University Degree in economics, finance or mathematics.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar position within the financial sector in Luxembourg.
- Good knowledge of the Office package. The ability in VBA and SQL and the knowledge of the Thomas Murray tool are considered a plus.
- Good knowledge of financial products & derivatives instruments.
- Good knowledge of risk management environment, investment strategies & regulatory framework (UCITS & AIF Directives, ESMA guidelines, European national laws applicable to UCIs) & best market practices applicable in continental Europe.
- Strong analytical skills and high level of commitment to reach commonly agreed goals.
- Very good communication skills like ability to convince Risk Management clients.
- Fluency in English. The knowledge of Italian is considered a plus.
If you fit with this profile and are interested in this position, please send your application together with a full CV to: