You will be responsible to prepare, dispatch and follow up global reporting with the local Head of Operations:
Compile reporting data
- Gather information / data from multiple sources (missing agreements, OS CAC, missing start mission date, FTEs, MOR,…) necessary to build the target reporting;
- Shape missing information into an added value reporting for head of Operations to dispatch efficiently to obtain target results;
- Participate to reporting creation and maintenance;
Follow up & trend
- Build progress report to show results to Global Head of OPS;
- Highlight when trend is not in line with expectations and propose actions
- You are graduated from an Administration field or in Finance, Economics
- You have a very good level in Excel (pivot table and macros)
- You are fluent in English and French, both written and spoken, and any other language as an advantage;
- You are organised and very rigorous;
- You are enthusiastic and ready to work with different cultures.
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter and your CV addressed
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.