We aim to attract and retain our industry’s most talented people, who share our vision of being a leading global player.
We are open and transparent, working together and sharing expertise in order to meet our clients’ needs. We have drive and passion, and we all share in the success that this brings.
If you would like to join an exciting and vibrant organisation, where you will work closely with other talented people, be supported in your professional development, and share our passion and our values, please apply.
Right now, we are looking for:
(Associate) Systems Engineer (m/f)
In this challenging role you will be responsible for providing first line IT support across multiple offices in different jurisdictions and time zones and to provide a professional level of service which promotes IT throughout the group.
Your responsibilities include:
- Working within the IT team providing first line support which spans offices in multiple jurisdictions and time zones
- Completion of IT operational tasks (daily\weekly\monthly\yearly)
- Ensure maximum availability and uptime of systems using real-time monitoring tools
- Ensure IT security is at the forefront of all delivery
- First line support of key hardware, including PC’s, servers, printers, multi-function devices, mobile devices, telephone and fax equipment
- Work with suppliers and third parties for support of their services
- Uphold Vistra’s values by promoting a culture of professionalism and teamwork
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience of being part of a service desk team, providing first line support
- Ability to prioritize and escalate
- Professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Administration skills and knowledge of Microsoft solutions, including Windows OS, Office Suite, Active Directory and Exchange
- Citrix administration skills
- Mobile device knowledge particularly with MDM solution such as mobile iron
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience within a similar role
- Fluency in English, any other European language would be an asset
- Experience of working in\for different jurisdictions
- Basic networking knowledge
- Experience with AV and endpoint security solution(s) - for example McAfee solution
- Experience with Backup administration
- PC\Server Hardware support experience
- Latest ITIL qualification(s)
If you are interested, please send your application with detailed curriculum vitae (in English) to: Vistra (Luxembourg) S.à r.l. via jobs.lu