LuxScan Technologies is a world-wide leader in the design, development and installation of industrial scanners for automation in the timber industry. Our company, based in Luxemburg, is part of the WEINIG group. WEINIG is a German company, producing machines and systems for solid wood and panels production.
LuxScan is looking for a talented, skilled and motivated Software Engineer for working in the development of our scanning systems.
You will reinforce our R&D team for developing software solutions in C++, including Graphical User Interface, Optimizing algorithms, Data management, and others.
Education and experience:
- Degree in computer sciences including algorithmic education (Master, Engineering degree, PhD)
- At least, a 2 to 3 years experience in C++, under Windows
- Ability to work as an autonomous employee, as well as in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
Additional Skills considered an advantage:
- Development on Qt / development of User Interfaces
- Skills in the field of real time processing
- Skills in the field of image processing / recognition
- Skills in the field of automation, computers, PLC, sensors, network
The job is based in Luxemburg. Thanks to send your resume to following address :
Rue de l’industrie
Or via jobs.lu with the reference : R&D-10-2017