What is it about?
• Check client (application) data for fraudulent behaviour patterns
• Verify client documents (ID’s, PostIdents etc.)
• Follow up of criminal complaints
• Handling of customer inquiries / inquiries from the collection companies
• Handling of several daily reports specialised for Fraud Prevention
Who are you?
• You have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• You are stress resistant, pro-active, self-organized and reliable
• You are a team player
What we offer:
• A permanent contract
• A wide range of additional benefits
• Training on the job
• An innovation-oriented business
• Commitment towards CSR initiatives and work life balance
What we expect:
• Fluency in German and preferably in French
• Good experience with MS Office applications and other IT systems
• Knowledge of financial products (credit cards / deposit accounts) is an advantage
Advanzia Bank offers challenging job opportunities in modern facilities in Munsbach, 15 minutes outside Luxembourg City. As a member of Advanzia Bank you will enjoy an innovative, friendly, and stimulating working environment in the exciting world of digital banking and credit cards!
If you would like to enrich your professional and life experience with us, please apply via jobs.lu.