EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
In order to pursue the expansion of our Advisory practice, we are currently searching for:
Senior IT Advisor (m/f)
As a SAP Consultant, you will leverage your experience completed with state of the art trainings, in order to support our clients in defining the appropriate roadmaps for their SAP solutions and innovations journey.
Your responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Project activities like initial business and processes assessments;
- Formulating recommendations;
- Supporting integrators implementation projects;
- Facilitating change management from technical and organizational aspects.
- You hold a Master Degree or equivalent certification in Information Technologies, Information Systems or Computer Science
- You have 3-4 years of work experience;
- You have strong conceptual design and analytics capabilities;
- You have experience with efficient database programming with the ABAP programming language;
- Implementation experience of SAP and understanding of SAP HANA architecture and the advantage of using modeled views versus scripted views.
- You have been involved on one of the following SAP modules: FI, CO, SD, MM
- You are fluent in English (the knowledge of French and/or German will be considered an asset);
- You can work in truly international team and collaborate across levels;
- You are willing to travel abroad.