Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services and Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. (MIBL) is a Bank incorporated in Luxembourg and is fully owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation, member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, one of the largest financial groups worldwide.
MIBL provides a wide range of financial services to institutional investors including depositary, custody, fund administration and other banking-related services.
MIBL now has an opening in its Fund Administration Department for a:
Fund Accounting Officer
(Réf.: FAD 12/2017)
Tasks and responsibilities
- Play a key role in the establishment of a new sub-team focused on a new business model;
- Actively support the day to day fund administration process to ensure reports are completed with accuracy;
- Your position will include but not be limited to :
- The supervision of NAV production.
- The calculation and control of Net Assets Values.
- The production of periodical reports.
- The verification of information transmitted from and to other departments;
- Build and maintain a strong professional client liaison by providing outstanding services;
- Participate in project implementation by providing technical expertise;
- Ensure the delivery of a quality service to auditors, the CSSF and clients.
- Graduate/University degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Fund Accounting or Administration area;
- Thorough knowledge of the Geneva accounting system is a benefit;
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg regulations and investment fund legal structures;
- Proven ability to deal with multiple demands, work on one’s own initiative and lead subordinates where necessary;
- Strong IT skills (mainly Excel);
- Fluent in English;
- Willingness to participate in a night shift team is a plus but not essential.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity further, please send your application letter with a detailed curriculum vitae to:
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services & Banking (Luxembourg) S.A.
Attention: Human Resources Department
287-289, Route d’Arlon
L – 1150 Luxembourg
or via jobs.lu
“Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3)”