Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- An interesting and challenging role in an international environment, with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development;
- On-the-ground experience in a prestigious, industry-leading global bank;
- Being part of a dynamic and highly motivated team;
- Supporting in Fund Accounting Department (NAV calculation, reconciliation, year-end preparation;…);
- Input of manual trades, cash movements and fees accruals (not yet interfaced), settlement of non-automated payments and reconciliation of open item lists;
- Daily cash, stock and derivatives reconciliation / follow-up with Custodian / tracking of issues;
- Computation of the net asset values and check based on exception reports;
- Review existing procedures and propose updates to Team Leader;
- The opportunity to participate in various training programs, including intensive on-the-job training opportunities.
- An internship agreement from your University/School;
- University degree or an equivalent in Accounting, Finance;
- Knowledge of general accounting rules and principles;
- Understanding of the Fund business workflows with the various actors (Fund Managers, custodian, TA);
- Fluent in French (the team is French speaking) and an intermediate level in English (all written communication is in English) are required;
- Good communication skills, written and orally;
- Pro-active, solution oriented and stress resistant;
- Not afraid of pure processing tasks;
- Flexibility to easily shift from different tasks and adapt to unexpected volumes;
- Attention to details.
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a criminal record extract for background screening purpose.